<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, June 30, 2004

..Congratulations.. 

Congratulations to Iraq and Iraqis on this great day.. A day which is considered a big blow on the heads of those who call the United States and the coalition: ‘occupiers’.. Well.. thank you very much for the ‘occupiers’.. Those who helped us in liberating our country from the tyranny, the ‘occupiers’ who liberated Iraq on the 9th of April, the ‘occupiers’ who sent Mr.Paul Bremer as we did not have a governor at that time..the ‘occupiers’ who helped us in forming a governing council.. The ‘occupiers’ who helped us in the interim constitution.. The ‘occupiers’ who stood against the terrorists.. The ‘occupiers’ who helped us in forming and training our army......etc.. then those ‘occupiers’ handed over the sovereignty to the Iraqis.... they are the best ‘occupiers’ I’ve ever seen.. I hope they’ll ‘occupy’ the countries who are in need to be improved !
Thank you very much...

.........

I came back from Basra today, reached home just 5 hours ago..the officials there are so happy with this day and waiting for the new interim government’s works and achievements..
I couldn’t stay there as I wanted someone to talk with !! I am alone from 12:30PM till the next morning! .. I was about to talk with myself!! I wanted to discuss these important events with someone.. ! so I asked the boss to set out to Baghdad and she agreed...
On my way back, there were at least 12 checkpoints.. The best of those was a scary battalion! called ‘The emergency battalion of Basra’.. “ Fawj Taware’ AlBasra”..well armed.. Tough guys.. They cover their heads with black masks.. I could see their eyes only.. One of them asked me for my ID card.. For the first time I feel so glad to show the ID card.. Cause I feel that this man is working to protect me...not Saddam’s thugs who were waiting for someone to humiliate..

...............

I reached to Baghdad and saw the heavy existence of IP... I loved that scene as it shows that Mr.Allawi is working hard to control the security situation.. I hope that soon..

............

I’m soooo tired, I’m going to sleep on the keyboard!.... wait for me tomorrow, I’ll write what AlJazeera showed regarding Iraq handover and how mean they were when they talked about it ....well..again.. Say this with me: Let’s bomb AlJazeera..!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?