<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, May 26, 2004

An Explosion.. 

A horrible explosion in our neighborhood about 500 meters away from our house, at 5:00PM, all the windows have been shaken due to this severe sound, we got very terrified, stayed calm for few seconds waiting for another possible explosion, my sisters surely began to cry.... God.. It was so scary..
The American airplanes reached here about 20 minutes later..
Our neighbors and I went upstairs to see what happened.. All the people were on the housetops .. We saw the smoke of this explosion, but we couldn’t see exactly the place.. neighbors said that it might be a house.. I don’t know.. I wanted to go there, but my mother shouted ‘NO’ ‘NO..stay here’.. My father also refused..they said that another explosion might occur, so I gave up!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?