<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, November 12, 2003

That’s Great! 

Well, what can I say? I am overwhelmed by all the help and cooperation you’ve shown me.
However, can I say thank you very very much to Mr. Tom Villars who has generously upgraded my weblog, so I can post images now, and I got rid of the ads.
And many thanks for the wonderful man Mr. Jeff Reed as he has registered my blog to
  • Iraqataglance.com

  • Thank you very much.
    Also I am thankful for all the people who e-mailed me or left comments, and I am very interested in reading them all.
    I will do all I can to improve this blog and write what was happening and what’s happening in Iraq.
    So, all hands on deck! Iraq needs everyone's help to be rebuilt and to reach the goals of peace and prosperity.

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?